Friends every year
Here is the FREE bonus project from Kim Dellow on page 81 of Australian Simply Cards 100.
You will need
dark yellow, orange & white cardstock
My Favorite Things Whimsical Greetings stamps
Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Friends stamp set
Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink
docrafts Papermania Tissue Paper
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Five dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Blossom dies
manual die-cutting machine
- Place a medium-sized nesting die on the cutting plate then arrange either the next size down or a smaller size from the same set in the centre of the larger die.
- Add dark yellow cardstock and die-cut as normal, then remove the die-cut frame and place it on a panel of white cardstock to work out where to stamp the sentiment phrase.
- Stamp the sentiment as shown, then stick the frame down using 3D foam pads and affix the whole panel onto the card blank.
- Using three sizes of the Blossom nesting dies, die-cut several layers of each from the tissue paper and layer them up, fixing them together with a brad.
- Crease and scrunch the tissue flower to give it extra dimension then stick it to the frame. Add the large stamped and die-cut sentiments and sequins to finish.
- Last up we've got a super fun make from Tara Cardwell - this beer-themed clock is a must-make for those hard to craft for men in your lives.
Here are all the templates are featured in Australian Simply Cards issue 100 on pages 96-97!
Here is the FREE digi stamp background from Janelle Graham on page 35 of Australian Simply Cards 100.