Here is the FREE bonus project from Jo Kill on page 13 of Australian Simply Cards 102.
You will need
- Totally Tropical stamps, dies & embossing folder free with Australian Simply Cards 102
- square card blank
- watercolour paper
- Kuretake brush watercolour pens
- Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit papers, ephemera & stickers
- VersaMark inkpad
- white Stampendous embossing powder
- computer & printer
1. Cover the front of a square card blank with patterned paper.
2. Add an embossed panel and sticker border across the card front.
3. Add an ephemera frame, sticker and printed sentiments.
4. Stamp the pineapple onto watercolour cardstock using VersaMark ink, emboss with white embossing powder and heat.
5. Colour with brush pens and spray with water to allow the colours to mix.
6. Leave to dry naturally, and once dry, die-cut.
7. Add to card with a sticker butterfly and adhesive pearl.
We’ve also got a some templates for you to download from this issue, from Keren Baker’s fabulous easel card, ‘Just for you’ from page 43, to Ingrid Vichova’s card ‘Congratulations’ on page 63 and Susan Smit’s cards, from the feature ‘Pretty poppies’ on page 46.