Here is the free bonus project from Marie Jones on page 78 of Australian Simply Cards 95.
You will need
- white 14.8cm-square card blank
- white, pink, orange, turquoise & green cardstock
- sentiment stamp
- Jet Black Archival Ink
- low-tack tape
- pencil & rubber
- Crafter’s Companion Die’sire Embossalicious Floral Frenzy 6×6″ embossing folder
- Crafter’s Companion Die’sire Essentials Flowers For All Occasions 3 dies
- manual die-cutting machine
1. Cut a 14.4cm-square panel of white cardstock. Mark a pencil line 3.5cm from one edge and die-cut three large flowers using the pencil line as a guide to place the centre of the dies. Hold the dies in place with low-tack tape.
2. Mark another pencil line 6.5cm from the edge and die-cut two medium flowers. Die-cut one small flower to make a triangle design with the die-cuts. Rub out the pencil lines.
3. Emboss the die-cut panel using the floral folder and adhere 3D foam pads onto the reverse of the panel, making sure to place pieces of 3D foam around the flowers at the edges of the panel.
4. Cut pieces of coloured cardstock larger than the flowers and attach behind the die-cut flowers using the 3D foam pads.
5. Add glue to the back of the coloured cardstock using black ink. Trim and die-cut a small flower. Matt on turquoise cardstock and secure onto the card front. Add pearls to the centre of flowers to finish.